Crushed Diaries

A blog for Young Adults

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Library Talks

It seems like I'm suddenly on the Library circuit in London. Last week, I gave two talks about CRUSHED, my Young Adult novel at St Johns Wood Library in London. An English class of well-read twelve year olds from the local comprehensive actually asked for my autograph afterwards. They are studying "King Lear" at school. Now, Pimlico Children's Library have asked me to give a talk about "Crushed" in May. And, they are going to buy some copies of the book too. I've had such good feedback from readers about "Crushed", I intend to write a sequel. This time, the twins Door and Dee will be sixteen, so I'm asking all the eleven and twelve years I meet what their teenage brothers and sisters get up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home