Crushed Diaries

A blog for Young Adults

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crushed Goes Underground


Art on the Underground want to use extracts from my Young Adult novel Crushed in a book called "Piccadillyland", which will be distributed at both ends of the Piccadilly line (Heathrow Terminal 1,2 & 3, Cockfoster and Uxbridge) between June and December. So, travellers who use the Piccadilly line after arriving at Heathrow and London commuters will be able to get the book for free. Extracts from my books were chosen because I happened to mention several Piccadilly tube stations in my prose. Somebody who works for the London Underground must have read my books from cover to cover in order to discover this information, info which I had completely forgotten I had written! The book will contain extracts from 120 authors in total, so I presume they all wrote about stations on the Piccadilly line in their books as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home